It’s the end of summer, kids are headed back to school, and Fall is in the air. Labor Day weekend has become the time to celebrate summer’s end. Whether it’s day or evening – or you’re inside or out – this weekend brings lots family fun and celebration. So come out and enjoy the fun!
- Paul Bunyan Days – Logging show and competions with $10K in prizes, including axe throw, chain saw, hand chop, and pole climb. Labor Day Parade, including a kiddie parade, an historic walking tour, beer fest, BBQ, ugly dog contest, craft fair – fun for all ages in the streets of Fort Bragg.
- Mendocino Theatre Company presents, Rachel Archuletta’s one woman show, “Do The Voices in My Head Bother You”.
- Sculptor John Fisher is creating a life-sized sculpture from a Texas limestone block weighing ten tons at the Mendocino Art Center, now through September 29.
- Visit Albion-Little River artists on the 15th Annual Studio Discovery Tour along scenic Highway 1.
- Gloriana Musical Theatre continues with their presentation of Cole Porter’s, “Anything Goes”.
(More details on our Current Events page.)