The Mendocino Coast is about 4 hours north of San Francisco (6 hours if you come up the Coast Highway!), and about 4 hours south of Eureka, CA. The closest airports are:
- San Francisco International Airport
- San Jose International Airport
- Oakland International Airport
- Sacramento International Airport
- Charles Schulz Airport (Santa Rosa, CA)
There is also a local civil aviation airport at Little River, CA, only 2 miles south of Mendocino. The Little River Airport has a 5000-foot runway, so it can accommodate small jets.