Here are some pointers to organizations who sponsor recurring events. Current times can be found on the Mendocino Cocast Chamber of Commerce Calendar of Events or local radio station, KOZT The Coast.
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens: Seasonal nature walks and guided tours.
- Mendocino and Fort Bragg Farmers Market: Summer months only
- Guided, historic walk through the Village of Mendocino: Audio tours for rent; guided tours on weekends and holidays. Kelley House Museum, 45007 Albion St., Mendocino.
- First Friday Gallery Receptions: Galleries and businesses open their doors on Main, Laurel, and Franklin Streets in Downtown Fort Bragg.
- Second Saturday Gallery Receptions: Galleries in Mendocino & Little River have receptions for their new shows each month.
- Mendocino Area Parks Association: Host nature and wildflower walks. Inquire at Ford House Visitors Center, Main Street, Mendocino.
- Guided Walks at Point Cabrillo Light Station & Nature Preserve: Point Cabrillo Lighthouse hosts seasonal walks. Tour historic structures, and view the marine wildlife exhibit and site of the Frolic shipwreck, as well as watching wildlife on this 300-acre preserve.