Here are some pointers to organizations who sponsor recurring events. Current times can be found on the Chamber of Commerce Calendar of Events or local radio station, KOZT The Coast.
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens: Seasonal nature walks and guided tours.
- Mendocino and Fort Bragg Farmers Market: Summer months only
- Travel Journal Sketching Class: DROP IN classes with Suzi Marquess Long, Artist at The World of Suzi Long, 611 Albion Street, Mendocino – in the beautiful watertower! 707-937-LONG (5664)
- Guided, historic walk through the Village of Mendocino: Audio tours for rent; guided tours on weekends and holidays. Kelley House Museum, 45007 Albion St., Mendocino.
- First Friday Gallery Receptions: Galleries and businesses open their doors on Main, Laurel, and Franklin Streets in Downtown Fort Bragg.
- Second Saturday Gallery Receptions: Galleries in Mendocino & Little River have receptions for their new shows each month.
- Mendocino Area Parks Association: Host nature and wildflower walks. Inquire at Ford House Visitors Center, Main Street, Mendocino.
- Guided Walks at Point Cabrillo Light Station & Nature Preserve: Point Cabrillo Lighthouse hosts seasonal walks. Tour historic structures, and view the marine wildlife exhibit and site of the Frolic shipwreck, as well as watching wildlife on this 300-acre preserve.